Xanathar’s guide to everything pdf is a handbook with sets of rules and information about the D&D game. It is one of the D&D 5e books that has been a part of almost 80 percent of all dnd players’ collections.
This can also be considered the companion of the Player’s Handbook, Monster Manual, and the Dungeon’s master guide as it leads the pathway of stories and rules laid out first by these publications. This is why you’ll find the game making frequent use of the rules mentioned in chapters 7- 10 of Player’s Handbook.
So, what sets this d&d 5e xanathar’s guide apart is it’s easy to read content and wide range of magical spells, adventurous activities, missions, character skills, and in-depth character backgrounds, which would surely make the game more gripping for you! It’s similar to the magical realm of the Lost Mines of guide.
What do you get inside theXanathar’s guide to everything 5e pdf?
Created for the DND players and the dungeon masters, this book is controlled by the beholder Xanathar – the crime lord, who lives beneath the city of Waterdeep.
Xanathar knows about everyone and everything, and he loves to catalog all about the adventures you can encounter in the D&D multiverse. So, with the aid of this guide, you will not only have an enthralling experience but have a chance to delve into significant parts of this game and come across the arch observations made by the beholder, which makes the plot more interesting.
5e xanathar’s guide pdf download is the latest version of the handbook with 192 pages and has:
- Over 25 new subclasses were added to the character classes of the earlier publications.
- It has a plethora of new spells, a collection of racial feats, and a system that gives your character a randomized backstory.
- And a variety of tools provide DMs fresh ways to use traps, magical items, downtime activities, and more.
Appendix A of the book is of high importance as it contains definitions of conditions, like invisible and prone, and guidance on running a shared campaign. At the same time, Appendix B contains tables that allow you to quickly generate names for your characters in DnD.
Chapters in the xanathar’s guide pdf free download
Chapter 1: Character Options
This offers new character-defining subclasses of those previously introduced character classes in the player’s handbook. These options unlock a variety of special features, but the entire class is not available.
Subclasses in chapter 1 of Xanathar’s guide
There are in total 12-character classes and 25 subclasses, as mentioned earlier. Some of these are:
- Cleric:- The cleric is a 1st class player and contains heavy armor who serves a god and can oppose death’s blight.
Subclass: Grave Domain, Forge Domain
- Warlock:- Warlock is also a 1st class player of 2022 xanathar’s guide pdf that lives to serve a shadowy entity and forges a pact for celestial realms.
Subclass: The Hexblade
- Druid:- Druid contains class second who’s a guard to weary.
Subclass: The Circle of dreams, who can stride the dreams.
- Bard:- Bard is a third-class character, afraid of plants, and a person who always doubts others. This character is also known as magic.
Subclass: Collage of Swords, collage of glamour, and a collage of whispers
- Ranger:- Ranger is a third-class character, not afraid of darkness, a virtuoso in ambush, an expert in animal hunting and grim magic.
Subclass: Gloom stalker, Horizon Walker, Monster Slayer
- Rouge:- Rouge is a third-class character. A famous detective, an expert tactician and has a unique power of manipulating others.
Subclass: Scout, Swashbuckler, and Mastermind.
- Barbarian Savage
- Path of the Ancestral Guardian | Path of the Storm Herald | Path of Zealot
- College of Glamour | College of Swords | College of Whispers
- Circle of Shepherd | Learning Beast Shapes
- Fighter Warrior
- Arcane Archer | Cavalier | Samurai
- Way of the Drunken Master Way of Kensei | Way of Sun Soul (Sword Bay Reprint)
- Paladin Samurai
- Oath of Conquest Oath of Conquest | Oath of Redemption
- Inquisitive | Mastermind | Scout | Swashbuckler
- Divine Soul | Shadow Magic | Storm Sorcery
- The Celestial | The Hexblade | Eldritch Invocations
- Wizard Mage
- War Magic
- This Is Your Life
- Origins | Personal Decisions | Life Events
- Racial Feats
Chapter 2: Dungeon’s master tools
This chapter presents a toolkit for the DM to design new adventures and run the game smoothly. You will find a lot of rules in this segment, choose what you like and discard others.
Rules and topics that are discussed in this chapter are:
- Simultaneous Effects
- Rate of Falling Rate | Flying Creatures and Falling
- Waking Someone | Sleeping in Armor | Going without a Long Rest
- Adamantine Weapons Admontite Weapon
- Tying Knots
- Tool Proficiencies
- Tools and Skills Together Tool Descriptions
- Perceiving a Caster at Work | Identifying a Spell | Invalid Spell Targets |
- Encounter Building build encounter.
- Quick Matchups
- Random Encounters: A World of Possibilities
- Arctic Polar | Coastal Coast | Desert | Forest | Grassland | Hill | Mountain | Swamp | Underdark |
- Traps Revisited
- Simple Traps Simple Traps | Designing Simple Traps
- Complex Traps | Designing Complex Traps
- Downtime Revisited
- Downtime Activities
- Buying a Magic Item
- Crafting an Item
- Crime | Gambling | Pit Fighting
- Relaxation | Religious Service
- Research | Scribing a Spell Scroll
- Awarding Magic Items
- Common magic Items | Magic Item Tables
Chapter 3: Spells
This presents new spells for characters and spellcasting monsters. The dungeon master decides which spells are available in sports and how to cast them. This chapter can also be considered as your spellbook for D&D.
Spell Lists included are for:
Ten rules to remember while interpreting options in this handbook
- Exceptions supersede general rules.
- Round down
- Advantage and disadvantage
- Combining different effects
- Reaction timing
- Resistance and vulnerability
- Proficiency and bonus
- Bonus action spells
- Temporary hit points
Awards won by this book
- Origins Awards:
- The victors of the 2018 Origins Awards were chosen by the Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design and announced at the Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Ohio.
- Winner: Best Role-playing Supplement of the Year – Dungeons & Dragons (Xanathar’s Guide to Everything)
Where can you buy this book?
There are many sites where you can get this guide, but the best place to buy this book would be Amazon.
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast; 01 edition
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 21.7 cm x 1.5 x 28.4 cm
- Release Date: 21 November 2017
Many critics have praised Xanathar’s guide to everything pdf, so buying it would be the best adventurous gift you can give to yourself while playing your favorite role-playing game, Dungeons and dragons. Also, there are many surprises for you on Gameizmo in the form of new adventures.
Have fun playing!