Sims 4 is a game inspired by events in real life. However, the best thing about the game is when they add features that are not very realistic in these realistic situations. We all wish for teleporting to be real. How easy it would be if we could reach wherever we want to without worrying about travelling. If you would love to experience teleporting, then this Mod is perfect for you. The teleporter Mod Sims 4 allows you to teleport without travelling from one place to another. Read the article below to learn more about this Mod.
Table of Contents
Sims 4 Teleport Any Sim
With the help of the Sims 4 teleporter Mod, not only can you teleport any Sim to anywhere, but you can also call any other Sim to your place. There were a few errors in this patch earlier. However, the creators have now fixed these.
How do you get the teleport statue in Sims 4?
- Download the Mod from the official website:
- Unzip the two files and save them in your Mods folder.
- Ensure that you have the .package and .ts4script.
- Enable the “allow script Mods” option.
- Once you install the Mod, restart your game to use it.
How do you use the Teleport Mod in Sims 4?
Follow the steps below to know how to use the Sims 4 teleport Mod:
- Firstly, buy a teleport statue object.
- Once you get this statue, please keep it where you want to teleport your Sim.
- You can easily use the teleport option already present in the area.
- If your Sim isn’t already in the region, use the summon option to transport them there.
- It will now appear in the place of the statue in this Mod once you have completed the procedures mentioned above.
- You can click on the summoned Sim and select the ‘just go away’ option whenever you wish them to go or disappear.
What to do when Sims 4 Teleporter is not working ?
If you face any issues or conflicts with the teleporter Mod Sims 4, follow the steps below to fix them:
- This Mod is a script Mod, so make sure that your “allow script Mods” option is enabled.
- If you have any old versions of any other Mod in your game, delete them.
- Patch your Mod with an EA patch.
- Ensure that you have saved your .package and .ts4script in the main Mods folder and not a subfolder.
- Empty your Mods folder by deleting everything in it besides the teleport Mod package and the .ts4script.
The effects of teleporter Mod bug
A common indication of a bug in the teleporter Mod is when your Sim looks like it’s teleporting but does not teleport. This function is called the pose statue teleportation.
It usually happens when your Sim character is sitting or pulling a chair. While this happens, they are supposed to teleport a long distance, but they only move a short distance. For instance, if you want your Sim to go to the bedroom, usually it would teleport directly to the bedroom. However, in the case of a bug, it will only take a few steps towards the bedroom and will not fully teleport there.
In this case, you need to delete all the Mods and then re-install them.
You can also solve these bugs by following the steps below:
- Make sure you completely patch your Mod.
- Ensure that you install script Mods.
- Ensure that you save them in the main Mods folder.
- Ensure that you remove all the other Mods besides the teleport Mod from your Mods folder, including its copies.
Sims 4 pose Teleport Mod
With the help of this feature of this Mod, you can make your Sims do various poses while teleporting. Follow the steps below to get the pose teleport Mod:
- Click on your Sim.
- Select the “pose by name” option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select the pose you want your Sim to perform and enter it in.
- Once you do that, your Sim will perform the selected pose.
- If you want to stop your Sim from doing that pose, click on the option that says “stop the pose.
Sims 4 Just Go Away
You can use this Mod when your Sim is tired and has no energy. In case, you can teleport your Sim to a secure and safe place before the zombies can get to them. With this Mod, you can drive the zombies near you away and not deal with them. This Mod is extremely helpful, as it can save your Sim’s life.
What to do when Andrew’s Pose Player teleporter Mod not working?
- Ensure that your script Mods option is enabled.
- The Mod will only work if your character is in a standing position. So make sure that you keep your Sim in an upright position.
What to do when Pose Player is not working?
When your pose player stops working, update the Mod to the latest patch or re-install the Mod with the new version. Make sure that you set your Mod well with the latest Sims 4 teleport Mod update.
Scumbumbo, the creator of several of the most popular Mods, including Scumbumbo teleport any sim, has died. He created a legacy for other Modders by upgrading his work for future generations.
Using cheats, you can teleport any sim. Once the cheats are enabled, click on the ground to reveal the option “teleport Sims,” which will transport them to that specific location.
Ctrl+Shift+C will enable cheats in The Sims 4. Select the box in the upper part of the screen, then type “testingcheats true” into the box and click enter. The Teleporter Mod Sims 4 is highly popular and useful. It will help you a lot in the game and make it more fun and exciting!