Sims 4 is a social simulation online game that allows users to make their mods to make the game more fun. They have created the Sims 4 tray importer mod as one such mod. They made this mod to extract files. With the help of this mod, you can also discover new custom content mods and share them with other players. This mod allows you to edit your photos. It also allows you to create a personalised list, and delete superfluous trays from the app.
What is the Sims 4 Tray Importer?
The tray importer Sims 4 has an extraordinary amount of unique features. Listed below are some of the features of this mod:
- You can import all the stuff from The Sims 4 into the library, with or without custom content.
- You may use this functionality to import and export Sims 4 material from the library.
- The Tray Importer has the unique ability to provide an overview of the full library.
- Additionally, you can receive a list of custom content for your Sims creation.
- If you can’t find it then you should use Google Assistant to help you discover the unique material. It does this for the production.
- It extracts pictures of the sims you made through the sims tray.
- Although there is the possibility of editing, it is not encouraged.
- If anything does not display on the screen, you can use the conflict search tool.
- To start a conflict search, go to the Tools option.
The game becomes a lot more fun and interesting with the help of these features.
The Sims 4 Tray Importer Compatibility
There are many different ways to use the ts4 tray importer. To make sure that this mod functions, you will need to make sure that you have all the system requirements. You’ll be fine as long as you have either of the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Any version of Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OC!
Ensure that you have the Microsoft.NET Framework installed. The following are the most recent versions of this mod that are compatible:
- Install .NET Framework 4.5.2 on Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Install .NET Framework 4.7 if you have Windows 10 anniversary update, Windows 8.1, or even Windows 7 SP1.
- You need to install .NET Framework 4.6.2 for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 10, or Windows 8.
The software is accessible in seven different languages. If you can’t locate your language in the list below, you can use the app to import a translation.
How to use sims 4 tray importer 2022 and how do you get the Sims 4 tray importer
There are three necessary steps that you need to know to use The Sims 4 importer:
View the CC list
- Open the game application for The Sims 4.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see all your projects.
- Switch on the ‘Household,’ ‘Lots,’ and ‘Rooms’ choices on the list. In the search box, you may look for creations.
- Tap one of these tray ccs.
- On the top of the website, you’ll see three tabs: ‘General,’ ‘Files,’ and ‘CC.’
- Select the ‘CC’ tab. On the screen, it will present a list of all the cc trays.
Change the gallery images of your choice as the next step:
Change gallery images
- Select the creation of your choosing from the left side of the screen.
- On the right side, under the ‘General’ tab, click the menu button.
- From the drop-down menu, select the ‘Replace Images’ option.
- Select a picture and then click the ‘Replace’ button to replace it.
The last step is to export all the tray files:
Export tray files
- Select one of the creations from your list once again.
- Select the down arrow icon from the right-hand side of the screen. They locate this under the ‘Save’ symbol, under the ‘General’ tab.
- You must pick the ‘Export with CC’ option from a drop-down menu that appears on the screen.
- A dialogue box titled “Export with Custom Content” will appear. Click the ‘Export’ option after selecting the custom content or CC you wish to use.
- Look for a suitable spot to store your tray files.
- To protect your credit card, click the ‘Save’ button.
How to remove or delete unwanted or bad CC
You might now be wondering “how do I use the tray importer to find broken CC in Sims 4?” With the help of this mod you can remove or delete unwanted or bad cc’s. Follow these steps to delete the cc’s that you do not use anymore:
- The first step is to launch sims4trayimporter.
- After that, go to the ‘CC’ page and click on the creation.
- Right-click the CC you want to delete and select Delete.
- When you click ‘Show contained folder,’ the folder in which you saved this cc will open.
- This CC must now be right-clicked.
- Finally, from the drop-down box, pick the delete option.
How To Download and install Sims 4 tray on desktop
You can install the tray importer download programme in two ways. Both of them are below with thorough details.
- The following is the initial method to the installation process:
- You must first open the ‘S4TI unified inst.zip’ package.
- Double-tap on ‘S4TI inst.exe’ to open it.
- You may start the installation and configuration procedure by running the software.
- You can also you another method:
- Begin by right-clicking on the ‘S4TI unified inst.zip’ archive and selecting ‘extract’.
- Extract all the files in the package and place them in a new folder.
- Search for ‘S4TI unified inst.exe’ in the new folder you created.
- This file should be double-clicked to start the application installation procedure.
- If you get a notice asking if you want this application to make modifications to your computer, ignore it. For the mod to function , you must choose ‘yes.’
- If it’s about an unknown software, choose ‘more details’ or proceed by selecting the ‘yes’ option.
How to download and install Sims 4 tray on Mac
Mac and PC’s function and so the way to download this mod on both devices is different. Downloading tray importer Mac is a little more difficult than on pc. Follow the steps below to install this mod on mac :
- First, we must assess system comparability using the following three criteria:
- Mac OS should be 10.9 or above.
- It would be best if you had Mono 5.10.1 or higher.
- In case you have Mono 5.18, then you will need Mac OS 10.12 and higher.
To finish the download and installation procedure, follow the instructions below.
- The first step is to get Mono on your Mac OS and install it. If you don’t, you won’t be able to use the programme on your Mac.
- Download the programme at the article’s website.
- To extract the data, double-click the downloaded file.
- You can put the file in a separate ‘Application’ folder that you create.
What to do when the Sims 4 Tray Importer stops working?
This mod may cause some technical issues from time to time. But, if the sims 4 tray importer is not working, here are a few techniques you may try to prevent or cure the problem:
- Make sure to re-enable CC 2022 in the game if your tray importer isn’t showing it. Because anytime you apply a patch, the system disables CC.
- Regardless of the patch you’re using, be sure you update the game .
- If the problem persists, you should remove the mod and reinstall it. Most of the time, it is capable of resolving the issue.
Tray importer sims 4 updates in 2022
By releasing many upgrades and major changes, Deevo was able to enhance the tool. The following are the most recent updates for 2022:-
This version solves startup difficulties that may result in a ‘ConfigurationErrorsException’ . If you have a corrupted configuration file then this will happen.
- They updated the UniPlugin to fix the lined image problem.
- The ‘0-1 percent’ problem with the progress dialogue box is also resolved.
- You may compare files by selecting them one by one.
- They rectified the issue with exporting bigger files causing delays.
- They increased the application’s performance, making it run faster.
They addressed the ‘elapsed time’, which was causing issues with updating.
How do you send Sims 4 tray?
Follow these procedures to ship a Sims 4 tray:
- Go to The Sims 4>Tray folder and look for 5 new files there.
- Householdbinary, tray item, sgi, hhi, and another hhi are the names of the five files.
- Make a copy of these files but do not transfer them.
- Replace your character’s name with the same text. You may now place all the old trays in the folder.
How do I organise the tray folder in Sims 4?
Follow the steps below to organise the tray folder in Sims 4 –
- Open Explorer and navigate to the tray folder. Sort the items by the date of creation. Keep the file open in your browser.
- Begin the game and either save it or start a new one.
- Change from Manage Worlds to Manage Worlds.
- Check to check whether they enabled the Custom Content under Advanced in your library.
- Pick the first item on the list and include it in the game. Go to testingcheats to change the household in CAS and save it to the library in a household.
- In the case of a room/lot, select construction mode.
- Return to your tray folder by pressing ALT+Tab and double-check that the new items are there.
- Right-click on the object files and select “Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder” from the menu.