Sims 4 is an online social simulation that allows users to make their own mods. This makes the game more fun and interesting to play. In Sims 4 originally, the game only allows a household to have eight minimum family members. However, if you want to have more members in your family and build a bigger household or a bigger family for your sim, then the Sims 4 larger household mod can help you. This mod will allow you to have up to 24 members in your family . Yoh can hang out with them , take care of, go on vacations and build your ideal home!
About the Sims 4 larger household mod
A modder named “Twisted Mexican” created this spectacular mod back in 2014. The “full house mod” is the game name of this mod. This mod helps you increase the number of members in your household. This very efficient mod works great, even up to this date!
This mod works great even on smaller devices that maybe aren’t the best. If you want to stop your family members at a certain number, you can type the word “true” at the end of the command.
How to use the ts4 full house mod in sims 4
Download the bigger household mod from the link given above. Once you download your mod, copy-paste it along with your other mods. This will store your in your “mods folder” just like any other mod. Before you get to use this mod, make sure to keep in mind that it is a script mod.
Make sure that the “allow script mods” option is turned on. This option is located in the “settings > other”. Once you have covered all the steps given above, you will be good to go!
The creator of this household limit mod has originally allowed a household limit of 24 sims per household. This will help the game to function smoothly on all devices, and to avoid too much chaos.
If there are more sims in the game, there are chances of conflicts and crashes occurring. However, if you have a fast, smooth functional device and wish to expand your family even more than 24 members, you can do that by using the cheat commands given below:
- Tm.fullhouse “Kenny G” Williams: this command will help you get as many family members as you wish to have in your household. You just have to start by by eliminating the original option of just “24 sims in one household”!
- Tm.fullhouse <firstname> <lastname>: this command will help you add one more sim into your family!
- Tm.deletesim <firstname> <lastname>: with the help of this command, you can eliminate a sim from your household just by simply typing its name.
How to increase the household size by using MCC Center
If you wish to have the Sims 4 more than 8 sims in your household, you can also do that by using MCC Center. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Click on the MCCC option on your pc.
- Click on MCC Center Settings and then, Gameplay Settings > Maximum Household Size.
- Enter the number of family members that you would wish to have in your household.
When you select the number of family members that you want in your household, be sure of your decision. After choosing the number of members, you will not be able to edit them later on in the game as the system might default it back to 8 members. If such a problem arises, though, you can follow the few ways given below to fix it:
- Create a HH: Choose “Create a household” on a selected lot.
- Place Existing HH: Next, place the HH from the library through CAS.
- Delete a Character: Create-a-Sim will only have eight family members. If you wish to delete any of them, you can use the cheat code “tm. deletesim”.
- Edit a Sim: Make sure that you don’t edit a sim while you are playing your game, as it will default the number of members in your household back to 8.
How to house a large number of family members in your household
The most challenging part of this larger household mod is taking care of the many family members you now have. With more people comes more responsibility. Make sure that there is enough space in the house for all your family members to live in comfortably. Every sim will need their personal space as well their own privacy.
If the home is small and packed, then your sims won’t have a place to move around and will crash into each other. This will cause chaos. This lack of space might also cause your sims to lose their lives. To fix this problem, you need to try and expand your house as much as possible. Make it big enough so that it has enough space to accommodate all your family members. Once you have that, try and build a personalized, comfortable space for each of your family members. Make enough room for them to live in happily.
How can you have more than ten sims in a household?
If you want to have more than ten family members in a household, choose the MCCC Settings – Gameplay Settings > max hh size and then, enter your desired number of family members.
We have come to the end of this article about the Sims 4 larger household mod. We hope it was of help to you and made your gaming experience with the Sims 4 a bit more fun!
If you wish to have more than 8 sims in a household in sims 4, then you can use the “increase your household size” mod created by the modder “TwistedMexican.”
Yes, it is possible to have more than just eight family members in a household in Sims 4.
You can increase your household size in Sims 4 by downloading and using the “increase household size mod.”
The cheat to get a big house on Sims4 are given in the above article. You can read the subheading “Sims 4 more than eight sims: cheats” for information on big house sims 4 cheats.