Sims has become one of the largest gaming platforms by now. It has been around for many years and has made a great reputation. Many gamers have been playing this game. Consequently, many people came out and tried their best to improve the game. They made various updates to the game and also started making modifications. Mods have been a huge part of The Sims and have changed the whole world of the game. Almost every user of the Sims uses mods to add different features to their games to make them more fun and interesting.
It also helps to add some changes and excitement to the basic monotonous game. With the competition growing, various new modders and creators have appeared daily. MC Command Centre is a website that provides services for different, unique mods. This site is very renowned and has been used by } Sims over the past years. MCC Sims 4 was made by a user called “Deaderpool”.
They are a unique website with content that you will not find anywhere else. They also have a lot of information about Sims 4 that is completely new and will make your gameplay a lot better. They also have some very important mods that will completely change various game features and a lot of functions. You wish to do certain things in the game but cannot do them due to rules. You will be able to with MCCC. Their mods are also very easy to download and of good quality. They are always updated with the game and have all the latest trends. This article is a Mc command centre sims 4 guide. So keep reading to gain more information.
Latest MC Command Centre List
All of the mods on MCCC are constantly getting updated. This basically means there are a lot of frequent changes in their mods as they keep adding new versions to make them better. Therefore, if you want your MCCC mods to function smoothly with the game, you need to make sure that you keep updating them every time a new version is launched. This will not only help you to keep your game smooth but will also make it more fun for you. By updating it constantly, you will keep up with other players and all of the trends of the game with changing times. This will help you so that you do not stay outdated or get left behind. Here are a few versions of the MCCC that have been out as of now:
MC Command Centre 2022.1.1
It is compatible with GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangeville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, Discover University, Eco Living, Journey to Batuu and Snowy. Escape, Cottage Living. In addition, the patch was released on February 15, 2022 – PC: 22.214.171.1240 / Mac: 126.96.36.1990. It works with everything after the recent Sims 4 update
MC Woohoo 2022.1.1
This has the same needs as the MC command centre 2022.1.1.
MC Command Centre 2021. 4. 1
It is compatible with GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangeville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, Discover University, Eco Living, Journey to Batuu, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living and the patch released February 15, 2022 – PC: 188.8.131.520 / Mac: 184.108.40.2060. It works with everything after the recent Sims 4 update
MC Woohoo 2021.4.1
The needs for this are the same as MC command centre 2021.4.1
MC Command Centre 2021.3.2
This version works well with GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangeville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, Discover University, Eco Living, Journey to Batuu, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living and the patch released November 30, 2021 – PC: 220.127.116.110 / Mac: 18.104.22.1680. It will also work with everything after the recent Sims 4 update.
MC Woohoo 2021.3.2
The needs for this are the same as MC command centre 2021.3.2.
You can visit their official sites to learn about these versions and their features.
What is the MCCC?
MCCC is a short form of the Sims 4 MC Commander Centre. MCCC is also a way through which you can make your game better. This works by giving you mods that change the annoying default functions of the game into something a lot better and more fun.
Mc command centre download
Follow the steps below to know how to do the mc command centre sims 4 download.
- Download an app called iZip archiver.
- Basically, with the help of this app, you will be able to unzip your .rar and .zip folders.
- Once the download is done, go to the website of the MCCC mod and download the mod.
- Follow the pathway: Electronic Arts-> The Sims 4-> Mods in Separate Window/Finder Tab.
- After following this pathway, your Sims 4 mods section should be opened.
- after this, click on your MCCC file.
- After the file is open, save the content of the files into your mods folder.
- You also need to ensure that your resource. cfg file is still downloaded.
- Through this file, your mods will work or else they will not work.
- Enable the script mods option from the settings.
- Open your mod in the game.
- Lastly, all you need to do is refresh your household. Once you refresh, you will get a message that will signify that the game has successfully installed MCCC.
How to install the MCCC in detail
Follow the steps below to know how to get mc command centre sims 4:
- Firstly, it is compulsory to have the mc_cmd_center.ts4script to download this mod.
- Put all of your packages and malls in the same folder.
- Make sure that your models are only one level deep. If they go deeper than that, you will have problems searching for scripts.
- Before updating your MCCC deaderpool mod, ensure that you delete your older versions of the MCCC mod. After deleting the old versions, you can download the new version. After downloading, ensure that you save it in the same folder as all the other mods.
- Keep in mind that when upgrading your MCCC command Mod, you do not change the mc_dresser.cfg and mc_settings.cfg.
- Above all, your zip files should be unzipped while downloading.
- After unzipping your files, make sure that you extract all of the content of these files and save it in your mods folder.
- Your “enable script mods” option should also be enabled for this mode to work.
- After following all the steps above, your mod should be downloaded.
MC woohoo’s help to spice up your game. It is an extension that you can add to the MCCC. There is also an option for “risky woohoo, ” making your game more thriller. It will also add twists and risks to your game, making it more interesting to play.
If you wish to spice up your game and add more realism, you should get the MC Woohoo. It is a great way to add more twists and turns to your game, making it more exciting and thrilling to play. This will also help to add a dramatic factor to your game. It is a great extension that will allow you to engage in various activities. You can also opt for risky Woohoo.
This part of this extension will make your game have more risks. There is no certainty, and everything is very random. This will get you completely engaged with your game and very involved. There are various chances that you might get pregnant or not. You can also have miscarriages and get pregnant with the same gender. It is a great extension that will allow you to change various default features of the game.
What is MC Woohoo Skill in MC Command Centre Guide?
In brief, the MC Woohoo skill Refers to your Sim’s talents to increase the level of their relationships. In every relationship in the game, there are levels. With these skills, you will build better relationships and also speed up levelling up in your relationships. They will also help you with flirting and friendly relationships as well. This will help you get more points and get to higher levels.
There are two types of Woohoos. One is bad, and one is good. You need to get your skills right to understand good and bad. Your points and levels will increase if you engage more in good Woohoo’s. At the same time, bad Woohoo’s will lead to disappointment.
How to download the MC WooHoo?
Follow the steps below if you wish to download the MC WooHoo:
- go to the official website and download the model from there.
- Make sure that you already have your default mod script file in your game.
- After you download the mod and zip the file, extract all the content from the file.
- Save this content in your mod folder. Make sure that your mod folder is the same as your other folders.
- Do not exceed more than one level while saving it in your folder.
- Once you have done this, you will use this mod.
To conclude, please remember that there are various types of MC mods. The MC Woohoo and MCCC are two other mods that need to be downloaded differently. The WickedWhims Whims mod is also separate. These all have additional features and factors and are not to be mistaken for each other.
What to do if your MC Woohoo doesn’t work
If your MC Woohoo mod is not working, you should ensure that your files are saved in the same folder. There are often issues with the mod folder, so check for the files if you have a computer-based PC.
Importance of MC Command Centre
A few reasons as to why the MC Command Centre is so important for your game are listed below:
- Cleaner: The cleaner will help you clean various unnecessary things from the game. It will make your game more smooth. It will also introduce ghosts and aliens to your game.
- Career: This will allow you to choose your carriers depending on your age. Consequently, the more your Sim grows, the more the careers will change. This gives your game realism and fluidity.
- Dresser: With this mod, you can give your Sims better outfits. Likewise, you can also provide them with companies that suit their personalities more because in that way, the game looks more real. This will also help to provide more character and individuality to your feelings. There are many outfits that you can save and play with. If you don’t like any, you can also blacklist and block those clothes. This keeps your dresses clean and organised.
- Pregnancy: This is a great mod that will fix a lot of problems with the original default features of the game. Your game will also seem very real and true to play with this mod. You can experience all different kinds of pregnancies with this mod. You can get pregnant by accident or planned. You can also get pregnant with the same-sex Sim and with teenagers too. This also makes the game more realistic and adds a proper storyline to it. This mod also has the potential to add various plot twists to your storyline. If you want to make your game more thrilling and exciting, this mod is necessary.
- WooHoo: This mod is more for the mature audiences of the game. If you are above 18, the original game can get quite boring for you as it is made for kids and adults. The original game can get quite boring for you as it is made for. However, if you are an elder player, then sex and intimate moments are a huge part of your life, making it unrealistic when not added to the game. Therefore, this mod is necessary for the older audiences of Sims 4.
Reasons to get MCCC
- Crazy Woohoos
- Interactions can be transformed.
- Bring back the story. Progression
- Solve People’s Issues
- Abductions of Alien Personnel
- Cheaters, you have the complete Sims 4 control centre in your hand, and you can have control over everyone in the world. Keeping Up Appearances Can Be Expensive
- Time Flies With Automated Housekeeping… Control Age Groups If You Want It To Eliminate Weird Clothing
- Stop Those Annoying Habits
- Adjust Employment Based on Age
MC Command Centre Settings
With Sims 4 MCCC mod, you can combine all modules in one place. There are also various settings for ages and life spans in the settings.
All the MC mods are compatible with the following:
- Get Together
- City Life
- Dine Out
- Cats & Dogs
- Jungle Adventures
Many people complained about getting a message that the “MC” is out of fashion. You can ignore this message.
Computer Menu: Settings
In this model, your Sims computer will also have settings. This is great as it will add some to the game and mechanics. You can click on your or your computer and shift-click on it. Your MCCC Menu will show up when you click on any sculptures. You can also create Sim or debug commands.
With this mod, you can give your Sim carriers. This will help the world have a better storyline and add more interest to your game. Depending on your age, the careers and jobs of your sins will change. Your sins can also go to school and university when they are kids.
With this, you can get various clubs in your game. This is compatible with your base game and will add in-game clubs. Your Sims can decide if they want to join multiple clubs or not. The clubs must have open slots to join. You can also schedule meetings for your clubs. This is a great way to have social interaction and have a place where you are since Gangadhar.
With this mod, you can decide the population of the sins in your game. This will define your town completely. The people will also determine the number of apartments available or not. There will be various homeless and pet Sims, counted in your people. There will be many filled apartments if there is more population density. You can also decide the ratio of ages. There will be a separate place for vampires to live.
Over here, you can decide the number of strange creatures you have in your game. These creatures include aliens, vampires, mermaids and witches. You can choose the abductions and the pregnancy rates as well. Various rules depend on your animals. There are also
options for the percentages and the genders of these creatures. You can also add disguises for your vampires and aliens so that you can build a storyline based on them. There’s also a feature in which your Sims can turn into a vampire if a vampire bites them. Zombies can also be included in this. If you play with zombies, you can start a zombie apocalypse. You can also transform in various forms with the mermaid feature.
When you download the modules, you must unzip all ZIP files.
Various features include removing homeless ghosts, ageing up sims, and providing default makeup options for your growing sims, among others. Disguising aliens can also be used to get rid of them if they are present.
Yes, the command centre of MC is secure. It’s simple to manage, and if you want, you can leave it alone and interfere as little as possible. It also adds a layer of complexity to your game. Join Deaderpool’s discord server if you have any questions.
With this, we can end this article about the MC command centre. We hope that it was of help to you and gave you an insight into different modders and creators in Sims 4.